What are you looking for?

Saturday, July 30, 2011

But There Ain't No Cure for the Summertime Blues

Ok, so the thought process goes something like this...

  • Radio on, playing "Summertime Blues"
  • Song now stuck in my head
  • Hmmm... I need to bead something
  • I need to bead something blue
  • I need to bead something blue and out of my "norm" (I'm a beadweaver by nature)
  • As I'm looking thru my stash I find a chain ... charm bracelet?
  • Find blue Indian glass beads
  • Look thru purse (though I'm not sure why/what I was looking for, found $4 and a receipt I had been looking for)
  • Get tools, headpins, eyepins, seedbeads, earring findings, chain together
  • Note to self... clean mouse lol







  • Realize my loop making skills need work
  • Pile of beads on left for bracelet, pile on right next to mouse is for earrings
  • Make bracelet

  • Take picture
  • Put on .... realize the dangles will have to be moved, chain is too long
  • Blog, will fix bracelet and make earrings later.

No comments:

Post a Comment