Well, after a bit of delay... Soup is served!
What I got, just in case you missed my first post:
List of all participants in the Bead Soup Blog Party.
And my finished designs: I ended up with 2 necklaces and 3 bracelets. Probably could of (and maybe still will) have made some earrings, but was feeling too rushed by the time every thing else was done.
The focal was my greatest obstacle. I just couldn't decide what and/or how to do it. I finally decided to K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) I learned WHAT a lark's head knot was, though I already knew how to do it, and learned to make slide knots with the black suede leather.
The 2nd necklace is choker length memory wire using the obsidian, feldspar, silver spacers, and silver foil lampwork beads along with a few black 4mm beads from my own stash.
The first bracelet used more of the obsidian beads, the foil lampwork beads and the clasp.
The 2nd bracelet I used some black metal spacer bars and made a stretch bracelet.
Thanks for the wonderful beads Cynthia!