What are you looking for?

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party and What's it to Hue?

Well, it's been a few days since I've posted anything. Life has been has been a teensie weensie bit chaotic.
I'm very excited, we finally got our Bead Soup Blog Party Partners! My partner is Cynthia Abner, click here to see her blog. We have very different styles, so it makes it even more exciting and I can't wait to see what she sends me. I plan on sending her the beads I have chosen tomorrow. I've been looking for some extra beads in my stash to add a little contrast to what I have already chosen, and will look one more time tomorrow. I'm in the middle of moving, and have lost track of some of my beads. *sigh* I'm sure she will be thrilled with what I send, but I just wanted to throw in a little extra. When I received Cynthia's address, I had to chuckle. I've actually been  to the town she lives in, several times, thru a job I used to have. :)

There are 350+ participants in this blog party! Thanks to Lori Anderson for such a wonderful idea and organizing the whole thing! Here is the list of blogs of all the participants!


A study in color, from Amy at Amybeads 

This Tuesday's color is blue. I am excited. I have plenty of blue beads. And considering I've not got everything unpacked yet, I'm sure I can find SOMETHING blue.


YaY! Mission 1 accomplished! I have a few ideas. Now... off to bead!


No comments:

Post a Comment